Dining at The Winery Newport Beach
The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar's Newport Beach location is on Pacific Coast Highway, overlooking the Marina. The Winery Restaurant Newport Beach provides the same rich experience as its flagship location at The District in Tustin, with the successful pairing of contemporary California regional cuisine, with a hip, vibrant, sophisticated setting, to create a cutting-edge dining experience. They have been recipients of many awards and honors, including RIVIERA Magazine and the Orange County Business Journal’s “Restaurant of the Year,” as well as the prestigious Southern California Restaurant Writers Association’s “Restaurateurs of the Year.”
The Winery Newport Beach transports guests to a relaxing Napa or Sonoma getaway. Upon entering, they will be greeted with sumptuous stone slabs and warm wood flooring, a fourteen-foot high glass private wine locker display, majestic stone, dazzling light fixtures and an immediate view of the Pacific Ocean. Finishes throughout will be luxurious yet inviting, including a backlit precious agate stone host desk and bar top on each floor. Unique, beautiful stone and warm, comfortable upholstery are planned throughout. Real wine barrel staves have been designed to adorn the bar lounge tables and ceiling elements, tying in the restaurant’s particular focus on wine.
Following are the key features of The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar in Newport Beach:
- The Winery Newport Beach is set to be the newest, most luxurious, classy and cutting edge culinary experience in Orange County.
- The restaurant sits on a landmark location on Pacific Coast Highway that has one of the most incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Newport Marina in Orange County.
- The design of the restaurant is worthy of note - it was designed by the award-winning Richard McCormack Design of Orange County.
- The remodel and construction of the restaurant is being handled by award-winning contractor ITX Construction of Orange County. This is the contractor responsible for Charlie Palmer’s, ANQI, Fleming’s, Mozza, and R&D Café, to name a few.
- The restaurant will feature a team of eight certified Sommeliers, including a Level 3 Sommelier.
- The Winery Newport Beach will be a 10,000-square-foot, two-story restaurant, complete with a 700-square-foot 2nd floor outdoor dining patio overlooking the marina with two outdoor fireplaces and state-of-the-art heating system and waterproof awnings for year-round use.
- The restaurant will feature two private dining rooms with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment. The Sonoma Room, with views of the marina, will be able to accommodate up to 56 guests; the Napa Room will accommodate up to 24 guests and will feature an indoor fireplace.